1.24inch and 1680lm, an equivalent of 4-light vanity lights to light up a single-sink bathroom.
2.Dimmable with traditional TRIAC dimmer switches, especially with Lutron and Leviton.
3.Light direction adjustable, light up and down, light down.
1) 24inch and 1680lm, an equivalent of 4-light brushed nickel vanity light LED to light up a single-sink bathroom.
2) Dimmable with traditional TRIAC dimmer switches, especially with Lutron and Leviton.
3) Light direction adjustable, light up and down, light down.
4) Instant-on, NO dazzling, NO glare with frosted acrylic cover.
5) ETL and FCC listed, IP44, brushed nickel finished stainless steel, 2 years lifetime warranty.（J630-24W）
Feel disappointed when you find the LED vanity lights you just installed is not bright enough or is not dimmable with the dimmer switch on the wall, then please consider this item.
1)You can use it as a sole light source for a small bathroom, it's an equivalent of 4-light vanity lights for bathroom lighting.
2)You can use it with the same dimmer switch for traditional incandescent light bulbs.
3)You can adjust the light direction by repositioning the light bar angle.
4)You can install it easily, the installation complies with US electric code.
Smooth & Linear Dimming
Dimmable with traditional dimmer
switch, especially with Lutron and
Leviton TRIAC dimmer.
Two CCT available
warm white 3000K
cold white 5000K
Light Direction Adjustable
With the 90° rotatable hinge, you can adjust the light direction as you want.
Light Up and Down
Easy to Install
only 4 steps