1. good for 12V LED strip lights, phase-cut TRIAC 0-10V 1-10V potentiometer 10V PWM dimming.
2. dry, damp and wet location application, UL cUL listed, class 2, type HL rated, FCC certified.
3. universal input, 100V-277V AC, 12V DC PWM output, LED color is consistent throughout dimming.
4. with short circuit, overloading and over-temperature protection, grounding on driver and metal case.
5. year warranty from order delivered, failure to use this LED driver for its intended purpose or improper installation will void warranty.
2) dry, damp and wet location application, UL cUL listed, class 2, type HL rated, FCC certified.
3) universal input, 100V-277V AC, 12V DC PWM output, LED color is consistent throughout dimming.
4) with short circuit, overloading and over-temperature protection, grounding on driver and metal case.
5) year warranty from order delivered, failure to use this LED driver for its intended purpose or improper installation will void warranty.
- Please DO read through this user manual before installation.
- This LED driver must be installed by a licensed electrician.
- DO NOT install this LED driver if any part is missing or damaged. Contact your dealer for return or replacement.
- Make sure the electricity to the wires you are working on is SHUT OFF; either the fuse is REMOVED or the circuit breaker is TURNED OFF. Turning the power off is NOT sufficient to prevent electrical shock.
- This LED driver requires a area with proper ventilation, air circulation is important for heat dissipation.
- Make sure the location can support the weight of this LED driver. Use the keyholes provided with LED driver case.
- Make sure the input voltage, output voltage and wattage of this LED driver are appropriate for your application.
- Recommended ambient temperature for this LED driver is between -40C and 40°/C. Please DO refer to derating curve in PRODUCT SPECIFICATION if ambient temperature exceeds 40°/C, Maximum 60°/C.
- When using TRIAC dimmer, please use TRIAC dimmer with rated power at least 1.5 times as the output power of this driver.
- Carefully open the wire compartment and remove the desired knockouts for both input and output.
- Install wires with strain relief wire clamps, use only correctly sized wire connectors and wire gauge.
- Only use certified components in accordance with National and Local Electrical Code.
- For maximum mechanical integrity, carefully close the cover and fasten all the screws after the connection is done.
- Pull the input, neutral, dimmer wires (if the dimmer is 0/1~10V, or potentiometer, or 10V PWM) through the knockout.
- Securely and tightly connect the AC input voltage wires to the White and Black driver wire leads.
- Securely and tightly connect the dimmer wires(if the dimmer is 0/1~10V, or potentiometer, or 10V PWM) to the matching dimmer wires on this LED driver.
- Always follow dimmer manufacturers' instruction.
- Pull the low voltage wires through the output knockout.
- Match and secure (LED+ red & LED- black) driver output leads to the low voltage wires. Use appropriate wire gauge.
- Do not simultaneously connect two dimming controllers. For example, do not connect both PWM low voltage and TRIAC dimmers at the same time. The dimmers will not function.
- Ensure the driver is grounded to the enclosure. The enclosure must be grounded per Electrical Code.
- Connect the green wire to external ground source.
Phase/TRIAC Dimmer Compatability List:
* Following are only the list of phase/TRIAC dimmer models tested in our lab, for your reference.
* The compatible Phase/TRIAC dimmers with this LED driver are not limited to this list.
Lutron: SCL-153PR-WH / DVCL-153PR-WH / DVWCL-153PH-LA / CTCL-153PDH-LA / TGCL-153PR-WH / TGCL-153PH-WH / MACL-153MH-LA / MIR-600M / CT-600PR-IV / CT-600PR-WH / CT-103PR-WH / DV-600PR-BL / DV-600PR-WH / TG-600PR-LA / TG-600PR-IV / TG-600PR-WH / TG-10PR-WH / S-600PR-WH / MRF2-6ND-120-AL / MRF2-6CL-GR / DZ6HD / PD-6WCL / SELV-300P / MSCELV-600M / MEF2-6ELV-120 / NTLV-600-277-WH / ST-12P-277 / NTF-10-277
Leviton: VPI06-1LZ / TTI06-1LZ / IPL06 / DZ6HD / 6674 / 6672 / TBL03 / 6602 / 6683